Patient Services Advisors at Uppingham Surgery
Want to work in an organisation where no two days are the same?
Uppingham Surgery is seeking Patient Services Advisors to support our busy practice of 11’500 patients and multidisciplinary team.
1 permanent full-time post and 1 fixed-term (12 months) post or job share equivalent to full-time hours post are available.
Hours of work 8am – 6:30pm
Full time: 37 hrs, Monday to Friday (4 day week)
Job share: Equating to 37hrs, Monday to Friday
Candidates must be flexible to cover annual leave and absence as directed by the Patient
What we look for in your application:
- Experience of a similar role
- IT skills (Knowledge of SystmOne would be advantageous however full training is
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills; dealing with patients in a conscientious and empathetic manner keeping positive, friendly, calm and be comfortable in reassuring and dealing with worried, anxious and often unwell patients
- Positive and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a team and using your own initiative
- Ability to abide by strict confidentiality and information governance compliance and
the responsibility this brings
Duties include face to face contact with patients, signposting patients to the most appropriate clinic or clinician, telephone duties and a wide variety of administration tasks such as insurance reports, new patient registrations, patient related tasks and supporting our clinical team.
Benefits of working with Uppingham Surgery
Competitive pay dependent upon experience
Auto-enrolment in to the NHS pension scheme
4 day working week (full-time post only)
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Be part of our experienced and coherent team ’everyone has their part to play’
Uppingham Surgery, North Gate, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9EG
Closing date: 20th August 2018 (Interviews w/c 27th August 2018)